Burns & McDonnell
The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the development the proposal plan the Request For Proposal (RFP) release and the process including end game, and checkmate for assigned business development proposals to obtain work for the company. This position will assist proposal development efforts in collaboration with business development and project management leadership to develop distinctive value propositions that enhance our clients' competitive positions.
- Assist with developing and documenting the proposal plan, draft storyboards, development of proposal/win strategy, proposal team assignments, and initial proposal management plan.
- Assist with pink team review and adjust marketing materials in response to review results and requests.
- Assist with the review of the go/no-go decision, participate in official proposal kickoff meeting, and assist in the development of graphics and visuals.
- Support the development of metrics such as; Change orders, safety, budget, schedule, diversity goals, and community involvement activities.
- Attend professional association meetings, trade shows and conferences; and build professional network. Assist with the set up and preparation of the booth.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related degree is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, technical writing and creative writing as well as proofreading and editing.
- High level of attention to detail.