Our annual SHE Influences Conference is going virtual as a six-part web series! Join us on Thursdays at 11:00 a.m. with a launch date of August 20, 2020, to hear from a dynamic group of women business leaders as they tell their stories in business, leadership, personal and professional development.
Featured Speaker for September 24th:
NADA LENA NASSERDEEN | Founder & CEO, Rise Up For You - Becoming Your Best Self: How to Get to Your Next Level
With over 10 years of experience as a college professor and former top educational corporation executive, she has been a motivational and educational speaker on multiple platforms, including TEDx Talks. Nada is passionate about enhancing company culture and people’s development through teaching soft skills, aka human skills.
If you were registered for our in-person SHE Influences Conference that was postponed in March, you will be given full access to the webinar series.
New Registrations: Cost for registration after August 1, 2020 is $25.00 or a discounted bundle of $125 for the entire six-part series.
All zoom webinars will be recorded for future viewing.
Speakers in the SHE Influences Virtual Series Include:
- Kelly Vlahakis-Hanks, President & CEO of Earth Friendly Products– August 20th
- Alexis Schulze, Co-Founder of Nékter Juice Bar – August 27th
- Lucy Santana-Ornelas, CEO of Girls, Inc. of Orange County – September 3rd
- Bobbie Porter, Assistant Vice President for Diversity, Inclusion & Equity, California State University, Fullerton – September 10th
- Allie Taylor PhD., Founder of Orange Kiwi – September 17th
- Nada Lena Nasserdeen, Founder & CEO of Rise Up For You – September 24th