Click Here to Register
Over a decade ago, it was mandated that employers with 50 or more employees to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all supervisors in California; until now… Effective January 1, 2019, employers with 5 or more employees (part-time, full-time and contractors) must provide 1-hour sexual harassment prevention training to non-supervisory employees and 2 hours training to supervisors.
In order to comply with the January 1, 2020 deadline that all employees must be trained or retrained in 2019, Freeman Human Resources Management (The fHRm) will be hosting Sexual Harassment Prevention Trainings for both supervisors and non-supervisory employees at the Brea Chamber of Commerce Office.
The fHRm’s Sexual Harassment Prevention Training will:
1) Define types of Sexual Harassment
2) Identify Sexual Harassment behaviors & misconceptions
3) Provide tools to help create a harassment free environment
4) Establish boundaries for Prevention
During this training, you will:
California employers have an affirmative duty to take reasonable steps necessary to prevent and promptly correct discriminating & harassing conduct. Make sure you have the tools to do so!
Don’t wait until something happens!
- Have direct access to a certified HR Ambassador to ask questions
- Receive Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Tools & Material
- Acquire a Certificate of Completion for participating in the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Have the opportunity to purchase a Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy to integrate seamlessly into your Employee Handbook