Selling in the Digital Age:
How Trust-Based Relationships Drive Customer Loyalty
This Business Briefing is a 90-minute session that will review the latest research on what customers value in their salesperson and provide salespeople and sales managers with strategies and tactics for creating trust-based relationships with customers that will drive long term loyalty.
What You’ll Learn: How to develop trust with buyers throughout the sales process by working to identify and mitigate buyer risk and stand out from the competition as the salesperson customers will want to buy from again and again. Discover the skills and attitudes required to build long-term, professional relationships with your customers and what to focus on to drive real value.
Why You Will Want to Learn it: With easy access to information, customers often know what they need before they ever contact a salesperson. They don't want to be sold and they aren’t looking for a presentation of features and price. They want a confident sales professional with the right skill set to guide them through the buying process: a sales professional that informs, delivers value, and instills confidence.
How it Will Help You Practicing: The right skills and using a proven sales process that creates trust with buyers can enhance your sales team’s ability to develop lasting professional relationships with your customers that will generate long term customer loyalty, positive word-of-mouth and repeat business for years to come.
This workshop is presented by Steve Thomas.
• Twelve years of experience in management, strategic planning, and analysis
• Four (4) years working with the Dale Carnegie of Orange County, CA franchise as a Performance Consultant / Certified Trainer (current position)
• Public Speaker/Keynote Speaker
• Orange County One Stop Center (State Government Agency)
• Citi (Financial Institution)
• Fullerton College
• Nixon Library & Museum • Girls Inc of Orange County
• Lions Club of Garden Grove
Industry Training Experience:
• Finance: Trained operational processes in Manila, Philippines
• Non-Profit: 15+ years – leadership/communications (various volunteer groups)
Education and Certifications:
• M.A. in Human Services (Executive Leadership Concentration)