Today many small businesses benefit from QuickBooks (Desktop and Online) as a financial accounting and management tool to support their businesses. Among the number of business risks to manage, the protection of the financial data in QuickBooks is essential to the vitality of a company. What can small business owners do in QuickBooks to manage these security risks?
Attendees to this webinar will learn about the following topics:
· Introduce a security architectural approach to QuickBooks data protection.
· Learn about the default data integrity protections built into QuickBooks.
· Practice stronger authentication into QuickBooks.
· Practice role-based access on QuickBooks accounting.
· Perform security monitoring and fraud detection using a rarely known native tool within QuickBooks.
Presented by Henry S Teng.
Mr. Henry S. Teng has worked in the IT and information security field for more than thirty years. He has developed security products and performed IT security assessments and audits at companies of various sizes including KPMG, LLP. Henry also has taught technology related classes such as QuickBooks (Desktop and Online) and Excel at various levels.
Henry is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP, ret.) and a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM, ret.). He is the author and co-author of three U.S. patents and has published seven books on technology & education.