Pathways to Entrepreneurship
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 9, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
- March 9, 2021, 10:00am PST
Have you ever thought about starting your own business, but didn’t know how to get started? Page Nicol, owner of FranNet Southern California and four UPS Stores, will bring his 30 years of experience helping 100’s of people just like you determine the best “Path”. This webinar “Pathways to Entrepreneurship” will answer many of your questions.
1. The four options in business ownership - Start up, Consulting, Buy an existing business, Start a franchise.
2. What industries are doing well during the Pandemic?
3. What are the traits of a good business owner?
4. Case study of a small business.
5. Free resources available for getting help in starting your own business.
6. Financing options available to you.
Presented by Page Nicol of FranNet.
Page has 30 years of franchise development and ownership experience. He developed over 65 Mail Boxes Etc locations in San Diego as the Master Developer in 1987 and owned and operated four UPS Store locations ranked in the top 1% of over 5000 locations in the world. He currently co-owns the Southern California and Pacific NW territories for Franchise Network, the nation’s oldest franchise consulting business, via which he helps others realize the freedom and benefits of owning their own business and to exit the Corporate Rat Race.