How do you keep your sales funnel flowing during disruptive economic times? Google AdWords & Microsoft Ads drives targeted & relevant traffic to your website. See how paid search can reduce the impact of social distancing on customer contact, trade shows, and events.
What you will learn:
• What should my advertising strategy be during this economic downturn?
• How PPC helps with the current larger & more captive online audiences
• How paid search can increase brand awareness in good and bad economic times
• How PPC can help fill your lead and sales funnel during these challenging times
• How PPC reduces the impact of no trade shows
• How PPC captures demand for your products and services
• How to gain market share and more brand awareness during these stressed economic times
• Do I qualify for the Google Ad Spend credits available to small businesses during the Coronavirus impact?
• And more…….
Stuart Atkins is the owner and founder of Atkins Marketing Solutions, a digital marketing agency in Orange, CA. He’s a search marketing specialist, marketing consultant, author of two books, speaker, and Adjunct Professor of Marketing at Cal State Fullerton's College of Business and Economics. He brings over 30 years of marketing experience to every seminar.