Do you operate a brick and mortar business? Are you considering adopting eCommerce? Have your sales been negatively impacted by the COVID19 pandemic?
The skills required to effectively create & operate a seamless shopping experience for your customers will test your aptitude as a business owner in a variety of different subject fields.
Whether your business has a couple of products, a comprehensive catalog of thousands of SKUs, or anywhere in-between: the answer to increasing your sales long-term is likely an effective eCommerce platform and thought-out customer acquisition campaign.
There are many companies that offer eCommerce solutions so where do you begin?
Online attendees of this webinar will learn fundamental concepts about eCommerce and how to successfully launch and run your online store. This course will empower attendees to:
1. Understand the Fundamentals of eCommerce
2. Learn about Different eCommerce Platforms
3. Measure the Return On Investment (ROI) upon Implementing a Website with eCommerce Capabilities
4. Recognize if a Company Offering eCommerce Services can fully deliver all aspects of their SOW (Statement of Work)
5. Learn What Questions to Ask Before Signing a Contract
6. Why SEO is Critical for eCommerce Success
Presented by Farid Parvini.
Farid Parvini has Ph.D. in computer science and M.S. in bioinformatics. He has been teaching graduate courses about algorithm, Database and Search Engine Theory since 2009 at University of Southern California (USC) and California State University at Long Beach (CSULB). Besides teaching, he has been involved in all aspects of Digital Marketing since 2003 and his companies have successfully promoted and ranked hundreds of websites since then.